How To Make a Crown Braid
How To :
- Start by dividing your hair into two sections. Braid the first section all the way down to the end.
- Bring the braid over your head, covering your ear.
- Secure the braid in place with bobby pins. use four to five pins per braid. Place the bobby pins behind or under the braid.
- Braid the second section of hair all the way down to the end.
- Bring the second braid over your head so that it covers the end of the first braid. Tuck the end of the second braid behind the first.
- Pin down the braid so that it’s secure.
- Use bobby pins to tidy up any loose pieces of hair. And your done!
You Should also see :